Thursday 8 September 2011

Liverpool’s Cole targets England return with Lille assistance

Lille loanee Joe Cole believes he can bring about change in England by getting back to his best in Ligue 1 of France.
The 29-year-old has joined Lille on loan all season for Liverpool and hopes a change of scenery can help produce new high quality football while enjoying a new lifestyle.
"In 10 games going back to play my best football and I see no reason why I will not go back into the team [England]," he told BBC Sport.
"It went well at Liverpool and I can not complain one bit," added Cole.
"I do not blame anyone. There are many reasons and I knew early on that things would be difficult.
"It's a good opportunity to learn a new language and enjoy a new culture.
"There could be a cracking season at this point that leads to something else. You can not think in the long term in this game, things happen in the blink of an eye, but as it stands is a loan for the season so we'll see how it goes for everyone involved. "

No comments:

Post a Comment